10 August 2008

Seeing it coming a mile away

I was working on a blog post (soon to come) when I got up from the computer and came back. This is what I saw:



Now, in case you didn't notice, I'm a big guy. When I sit in that chair, the back of it just about reaches the arm of the couch.
So I stood there looking at it and then my eyes wandered to the rest of the room and I started thinking about how I could position the couch to avoid the situation pictured above.
Beth looked at me and saw the gears grinding and said "Rob, you'd better go get the camera and take a picture, because I'm sensing a 'before'." Ha!
True to the name of the blog, we have rearranged just about the entire house. Check for more posts soon. If we move the couch, you'll know it.

Update: I fixed Beth's quote. Thanks for letting me know, darling. I tend to make stuff up!

2 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

i said, "sensing a before", but that's close enough

kim e said...

I will be glad one day when ya'll have more than a few rooms to rearrange. It will be fun to see how you rearrange a big house.
It runs in the famiy. I have already changed Will's room around and working on the front room.