12 September 2008

Can't get enough!

I LOVE being itchy- especially when it's somewhere I can't reach. It reminds me of what life's all about!
My doctor is so concerned for my well-being that when I showed up for a physical and told him I loved having an itch I can't scratch, he hooked me up! He's the man.

So here's how it goes (guys only):
  1. Take off your shirt (feel alive)
  2. Reach for the nearest "dry razor"
  3. Cut a nice, wide path right through that luxurious chest hair of yours
  4. Attach leads to your chest (medical tape works as well)
That's it- you'll be scratching for days- maybe even weeks!

Explanation: I went for a physical and the doctor prescribed a Holter monitor for 24 hours to check my heart. Everything's normal, it's just part of his routine.



Yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EWWWW!