17 September 2008

Best comment award

Jared (my brother-in-law) leaves the most interesting, insightful, enjoyable, witty, and frequent comments.

Thanks, bro! You win a prize. A prize that um, hasn't yet... been... determined. Ahah! I just thought of something.

You may choose from the following:
1) A personalized masterpiece, made from any of the wood I have in my garage
2) Spanish or Computer (html, for example) lessons
3) A bottle of carrot juice (or your latest fad drink) delivered to your doorstep
4) Sunday dinner at your house (we cook), plus an afternoon with the Bailey zoo

Congratulations. And if you act now, you will receive (absolutely free) as much publicity as I can muster- a link.
Here's Jared's blog: http://lefthandedblues.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jared A. Edwards said...

Too often, blogs have become one, less enthralling statement: "Look at me! I exist!" 'Tis not so with "The only thing constant is change." Sincere posts deserve sincere comments. I'll take the personalized masterpiece.