16 April 2009

It's Alive!

Thank you, my loving, supportive public. Your prayers and well-wishes have been rewarded.

My little tree (Tree 2.0) has survived the harsh South Carolina winter. Go ahead! Laugh it up! It almost thought about snowing a time or two. Sorta. We even had snow days. (Sure, there was no snow, but school was canceled nonetheless.)


Behold! Green things sprouting out of the branches. It's alive! It's alive!


The other tree that I tried to transplant was just too traumatized by the move, so I'm going to have to remove it.

6 comments:

Jared A. Edwards said...

The Berenstein Bears would be proud.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I'm not sure that's enough leaves to make it 'marketable' with the house.

kim e said...

YEY! It made it. I think you might get the master gardner award soon!

Unknown said...

amazing!! It will grow to be huge...hopefully y'all will be long gone but now that you have perfected your technique, you can reproduce your efforts in a new place...GO ROB!!!

Unknown said...

uh yeah...that was Libbi, not Peter

jacob said...

congrats on your arbor day contributions. see what happens when you put a little sweat to your brow!